East Wales Eligibility Criteria:
To qualify to compete for East Wales you must:
- Either live in the region for a continuous period of 9 months
- Or retention of a residential qualification previously acquired which is retained until such time as an athlete acquires a new qualification and competes for another region.
- Or being born in the region
- Or being at a private school or HM forces in the region
Medals for individuals 1st/2nd/3rd in each age category.
Junior Team medals for 1st/2nd/3rd in each age category, 3 to score. U17 & U20 will count as one age group for team results.
Senior Team medals for 1st/2nd/3rd, 4 to score (Under 23 and Masters score as Seniors for Team Award).
Selection for Welsh Inter Regional Championships
Likely to take place mid-November but we await confirmation.
- Seniors, Masters & Junior teams (for age groups U13, U15, U17, U20) selected
- 15 athletes selected per team
- First 6 in each age category in East Wales Championships selected automatically
- Further athletes selected on the basis of East Wales Championships and previous cross-country, road & track performance
- All selected athletes will receive notification and must confirm acceptance of selection